What I recommend: Term life insurance.
Any life insurance that builds cash value are ripoffs.
- What is life insurance?
- Whole life insurance
- Ways to Purchase Whole Life Insurance
- Whole life: Nonforfeiture Option
- Endowment Insurance and Modified Endowment
- Variable Whole Life
- Universal Life and Variable Universal Life
- Term insurance
- Return of Premium (ROP) Term Insurance
- Children Life Insurance
- What is a dividend?
- Life insurance: Medical Exam
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- United States Senate Report on Cash Value Life Insurance
- VIDEO: Suze Orman on Life Insurance
- Video : Dave Ramsey, Is Term Life Insurance For Everyone?
- Video 5: Dave Ramsey: Which term insurance is right?
- Whole Life vs Term Insurance
- Why Buy Term and Invest the Difference?
- Objections to Term Insurance
- Myths about cash value life insurance
- Theory of Decreasing Responsibility
- An Ideal Life Insurance Policy
- Money 101: Lesson 20 Life Insurance from CNN Money
- Life Insurance questions
What I recommend: FIX RATE MORTGAGES!
- About Mortgages
- Interest Only Mortgages
- Balloon Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Hybrid Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage
- Subprime Mortgage
- What is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- About Mutual Funds
- Load Fund vs No-Load Fund
- Money Markets
- Savings accounts
- Checking accounts
- Certificate of Deposits (CDs)
- About IRAs
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Comparing Traditional IRA to Roth IRA
- Other IRAs (SEP, SIMPLE, Rollover, etc.)
- How to borrow money from IRA
- Age 59 1/2 Rule
- IRS Publication 590.pdf
- What your financial plan should have
- Credit Cards and Budgeting
- Debt Crisis of the 21st Century
- Simple Interest vs. Scheduled Interest
- Debt Repayment: Why Interest Rate Doesn't Matter
- Difference between dividend from life insurance and investments
- Investment Tip: Dollar Cost Averaging
- Rule of 72
- Ways to lower your Estate Taxes
I recommend diversifying your portfolio
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS(IRA)
OTHER FINANCIAL TOPICS